We're delighted to invite you to join us on Thursday 25th October for our Sound & Vision event at Manchester Central Library. The aim of this event is to highlight the need for increased visibility of Black, Asian and minority ethnic heritage in museums and archives.

We particularly welcome communities and organisations working to record BAME heritage. The morning will consist of talks from our guest speakers and the afternoon will consist of practical workshops for working with archive material.

Please follow the link below to register to attend.

Pease feel free to extend this invitation to your wider networks if you think it would be of interest.

We hope to see you there.

AIU Centre Team,

Drew Ellery | Working days: Tuesday-Thursday |  Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Race Relations Resource Centre  |  University of Manchester, Manchester Central Library, 3rd Floor, St Peters Square, Manchester, M2 5PD |  t: 0161 275 2920  |  w: www.racearchive.manchester.ac.uk