AUSTIN, Texas—As much as subscription services want you to believe it, not
*everything* can be found on Amazon or Netflix. Want to read Brett
Kavanaugh buddy Mark Judge’s old book, for instance (or their now infamous
yearbook even)? Curious to watch a bunch of vintage smoking ads? How about
perusing the largest collection of Tibetan Buddhist literature in the
world? There’s one place to turn today, and it’s not Google or any pirate
sites you may or may not frequent.

“I’ve got government video of how to wash your hands or prep for nuclear
war,” says Mark Graham, director of the Wayback Machine at the Internet
Archive. “We could easily make a list of .ppt files in all the websites
from .mil, the Military Industrial PowerPoint Complex.”

http://bit.ly/2zYW9fJ
http://bit.ly/2zYW9fJ+

--
Peterk