Experts speaking in the 51st-anniversary function of the National Archives on Wednesday expressed concerns that the valuable artefacts and historical records at the Archives would not be safe if they were moved and transported elsewhere from their current abode.

Addressing the function, Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Rabindra Prasad Adhikari expressed the commitment that the artefacts and the historical records would not be moved from the Archives unless there is guarantee that these valuable artefacts would be cent per cent safe.

http://bit.ly/2PlLbX2
http://bit.ly/2PlLbX2+

--
Peterk