Dear Colleagues,

As a belated celebration of Ask an Archivist day, on Friday 5th October the Archive department at the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust is taking over the British Motor Museum's social media feeds to launch 'Archive Live'.

Throughout the day we will be giving the public an insight as to what we do on daily basis, giving details about a recent large donation and doing a virtual 'tour' round the Archive Store. We will also be taking questions via Twitter #AskAnArchivistBMM

This is the first time we have attempted anything on this scale via social media so feel free to watch and send in questions/comments (or at least see how the Archive staff cope with being filmed in their natural environment. Spoiler: we're slightly nervous!)

Charlotte Gallant
Deputy Archivist
British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
British Motor Museum
Banbury Road
Gaydon, Warwick
CV35 0BJ

British Motor Museum · Banbury Road · Gaydon · Warwickshire · CV35 0BJ
wbritishmotormuseum.co.uk
t: 01926 641188

Email Disclaimer
Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra