Data Scientist, Frontier Economics, London

Frontier Economics is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe with offices in Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, London, Madrid and Paris. We work with clients around the world to help them with their biggest challenges – market strategies, regulatory reviews, competition inquiries. And we help governments design innovative policies and regulatory systems. We use economics to help companies, public authorities and charities understand complex challenges, improve performance, make better decisions and keep ahead of the competition.

To help us support these projects, we are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join our Competition practice. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and enjoy applying their technical skills to help solve complex problems. Applicants are required to have a Bachelors in a quantitative subject (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics) and at least 1 year of experience working in a data science role . A postgraduate degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred but not essential.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2ODrOeW

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

SIGNOFF allstat