The event details are...
Date: Friday 26 October 2018
Time: 12 - 2pm
Location: A0.28, Millburn House, University of Warwick
Price: Free
Registration here<https://warwick.ac.uk/services/equalops/race/bhm18/profgusjohn/register>.

We are thrilled to be hosting Gus for what promises to be an engaging and enlightening discussion. This free event is open to everyone, and we hope as many people as possible are able to attend this fantastic event.

You can find all the information and registration at warwick.ac.uk/ProfJohn18<https://warwick.ac.uk/services/equalops/race/bhm18/profgusjohn>.

Please also share this with staff and students in your universities and anyone else you think may be interested in attending.

Kind regards,
Michaela

Michaela Hodges
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Coordinator | Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion<https://warwick.ac.uk/services/equalops> | Wellbeing Support Services<https://warwick.ac.uk/services/supportservices> | University of Warwick<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/>
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | External: 024 761 50057 | Internal: 50057
University House | University of Warwick | CV4 8UW | Find us on the interactive map<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/visiting/maps/interactive/>
[cid:image001.png@01D45F17.2AAF11F0]
[cid:image002.png@01D45F17.2AAF11F0]