Dear tunicate people and, particularly, Brazilian members

It is with great sadness that I learnt about the destruction of the
National Museum in Rio de Janeiro
I know it hosted a lot of invaluable specimens and Natural History
collections. I wonder if there was any tunicate material there and what
has been its fate.

Anyway, all my support to our Brazilian colleagues... although most
losses are sadly not recoverable, I hope the Museum can be rebuilt in a
short time.

Best wishes

Xavier

--