From: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Peter Vassilev <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 18 September 2018 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] EWODOR Symposium, Gent, Belgium - 20-21 September 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately I would not be able to attend the EWODOR Symposium in Gent.
I would like to wish you all successful and fruitful work.

Best regards,

Peter Vassilev

TC Phoenix, Bulgaria

Dear Colleagues

Please find attached a copy of the programme for the EWODOR (European Working Group on Drugs Oriented Research) Symposium later this year.

Looks like it will be a really dynamic event.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing friends and colleagues old and new in the beautiful city of Gent

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385
M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: https://eftc.ngo (new EFTC website)
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs (EFTC Facebook page)

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.

To unsubscribe from the THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES&A=1