From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 25 September 2018 13:05:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: batch submission to Dirac without Ganga

Hi Daniel,

You need to distinguish between site names (LCG.UKI-LT2-QMUL.uk<http://LCG.UKI-LT2-QMUL.uk>) and storage element names. As a site can have multiple storage elements (QMUL does), there is no one-to-one mapping.

Looking at the DIRAC configuration[*] (accessible from a web browser)  the moedal data is stored on UKI-LT2-QMUL2-disk (note the '2') and you want to transfer it to UKI-NORTHGRID-LIV-HEP-disk.

The "UKI-[]-[]" type names are the "standard" site names as found in the GOCDB and we tried to stick as closely as possible to them when naming the DIRAC sites, but DIRAC, for a long time had its own naming convention, so they don't quite agree.

However looking at QMUL in the GOCDB:
https://goc.egi.eu/portal/index.php?Page_Type=Site&id=503
it looks like they have a site outage, so until that is resolved you are out of luck.

Regards,
Daniela

[*] https://dirac.gridpp.ac.uk:8443/DIRAC/?view=tabs&theme=Grey&url_state=1|*DIRAC.FileCatalog.classes.FileCatalog:*DIRAC.ConfigurationManager.classes.ConfigurationManager:,
(or click your way through from the login page).