From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alessandra Forti
Sent: 24 September 2018 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Docker on shared interactive machine

Sorry... it doesn't. Users can build docker images using the gitlab CI and for some reason I thought they could use them on lxplus.

On 24/09/2018 15:11, Alessandra Forti wrote:
PS CERN has docker on lxplus.
On 24/09/2018 15:07, Alessandra Forti wrote:
Hi,

don't higher privileges depend on what the user does in the image? If he does normal application things he doesn't really need higher privileges. i.e. in normal mode they cannot start services but can run their applications and mount directories.

cheers
alessandra