Hi

One of our local user wants to run docker on shared interactive server. Docker can be run by normal user but user has to be added to dockerroot group which has higher privilege. I am tempted to refuse this request as interactive machine has many mounted file system etc.

But before refusing I thought that I should take second opinion. Is anyone allowing users to run docker on shared machines or is there way to run docker in more secure manner?

Cheers

Kashif

To unsubscribe from the TB-SUPPORT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=TB-SUPPORT&A=1