De: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> en nombre de John Ashburner <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado: martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018 02:55 p. m.
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Re: [SPM] question about normalization

It's a tissue probability map (spm12/tpm/TPM.nii).  You should also be able to normalise EPI images using the same tissue probability map.

Best regards,
-John

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 19:49, Hans van der Horn <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Dear all,

Does anyone know what MNI template is used in spm12 for normalization? is it a T1 template, and is it also possible to normalize to an EPI template?

thanks for your help,

yours sincerely,

Hans van der Horn

--