Hello Noelia,

the units can be µL, if you use modulated data.

So, a value of 1 in a voxel of 1x1x1 mm3 represents 1 µL.

A value of 1 in a voxel of 2x2x2 mm3 would represent 8 µL.

A value of 0.5 (just as example) in a voxel of 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 mm3 would

represent (1.5)^3*0,5 = 1.6875 µL.

By the Jac. modulation step the original probability information is paired

with the spatial information of expansion/compression process during

the spatial normalisation steps (incl. DARTEL or whatever you used);

by this pairing information probability can be thought of becoming

an interpretable volume.

Bw,

Philipp