Hi Nicole

Yes we have developed a shorter ethics approval form for educational research type projects, including those undertaken by staff of the PgCAP and on wider University work based learning programmes.  We have established a separate Ethics Committee through our Dept which reports to the University Ethics Committee.

Happy to chat!

Best

Alison

Dr Alison Nimmo

Principal Fellow of the HEA (PFHEA)

Head of Academic Development

Department of Academic Quality and Development

Britannia Building | Glasgow Caledonian University | Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA |

T: +44 141 273 1276| E: [log in to unmask]

www.gcu.ac.uk/academicqualityanddevelopment/academicdevelopment/