Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting proposals for the Educational Developers’ Caucus 2019 Conference: Positive Resilience and the Future of ED(C). The conference is going online in 2019, and will run daily from 12 to 3pm EST between February 19th and 22nd. There will be two types of presentations: concurrent sessions and the EDC Showcase.

As the nature of our work, our administrators, and our commitment to our own development constantly evolves, it is important to develop positive resiliency skills. For this year’s Educational Developers’ Caucus (EDC) annual conference, we ask you to think about how educational developers’ think, interact, enact, and engage with their practice and how EDC can (or should) facilitate this. We also ask you to think about educational development in general, and more specifically how we can support ourselves and others in an increasingly busy and complex world.

More information about the EDC 2019 Conference theme, format, and the complete call for proposals can be found on the EDC Conference website: https://edc-conference.com/home/2019-conference/call-for-proposals/

The deadline to submit a proposal for a concurrent session is Tuesday, October 30th, 2018, and the deadline to submit a proposal for an EDC Showcase is Friday, November 30th, 2018.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Celia Popovic at [log in to unmask].

Regards,

The 2019 EDC Conference Planning Committee

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/uSqiqnJG74HT8M0KkvMCIyEuG2AlHwpAwVZZNWssWhw-cL9zAnqqsFJd6iJVX2HmvLakOOWSfDJU6-JaEKG5HQMpHWhQq3TECcy5XNmc_6vRzY07NP32vY6O6tdUgoVpNDl0YFXP

Dr Celia Popovic

Director, Teaching Commons

York University

Latest publication – C. Popovic (Ed) 2018, Learning from Academic Conferences https://brill.com/view/title/38686

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1