Dear all,

The Research Data Management Facility at Cambridge has now secured funding for ongoing positions in the team! The first position we are looking to fill is the Research Data Coordinator (jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/18730/).

The role holder will help to deliver and shape research data services (www.data.cam.ac.uk) at the University of Cambridge. The primary roles of the Research Data Coordinator will be to assist researchers with submitting their research data into the institutional repository, provide them with advice on data management strategies and to deliver training and advocacy on good research data management practices. The Research Data Coordinator will communicate with researchers to update them on the status of their submissions and provide advice about research data management and data management plans. The role holder will lead the University's Data Champions Programme, which builds a network of RDM advocacy volunteers across the University.

Closing date is the 23rd of September. If you have any questions please contact Danny Kingsley ([log in to unmask]).

Best wishes,

Lauren

Dr Lauren Cadwallader

Deputy Head of Scholarly Communication (Research Data Management)

Office of Scholarly Communication

Cambridge University Library

West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR

+44 (0) 1223 747435

Please note my working days are now Monday – Thursday.

IMG_BannerNorthernLightsREFlogo_V10_20180417

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1