Just alerted to the Nature editorial from Wednesday on Twitter (thanks Patricia if you’re on the list!)

Reproducibility: let’s get it right from the start - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-06012-8

From September 12th 2018, Nature Communications will be setting a higher standard of data reporting for papers under peer review. We believe that sharing raw data at an early stage with editors and reviewers is the best way to build confidence in the reproducibility of your findings. Learn here how to ensure that your paper makes the grade.

Nick

From: Nick Sheppard
Sent: 14 September 2018 08:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Research data and peer review? (7)

Thanks all for the useful comments and info on and off list.

Danny - We've had a few requests for anonymous peer review but I wouldn't call it 'regular'. I'd be interested in hearing more about how you intend to approach the issue, presumably any model based on Apollo will necessarily reveal the affiliation of an author due to the institutional URL?

We blogged about this last year - Research data: enabling peer review

Nick