Hi Nicola,
Happy to share with you my implementation journey as PM for SharePoint at the London Borough of Barnet. So far we have conducted a successful pilot and recently got the business case approved to fully implement SharePoint so well into the planning sessions.
Happy to arrange a call if you want to contact me off list.
Look forward to chatting
Regards
Jane

Jane Proffitt MSC, FIRMS, AMIRMS
Managing Director
Proffitt from Records Management Limited
Mobile: 07920128997