Dear colleagues,

I am Özhan Saglik, a PhD student at Istanbul University. My dissertation is about strengthening probative value of electronic records that created and received in the course of business activities.

Recent days we did discuss with Euan Cochrane (Digital preservation manager at Yale University) on how to ensure the evidentiary value of e-records are preserved. How can we provide the trustworthiness of e-records in the litigation? We wonder if the emulating EDRMS can be a solution.

Is there any institution working on emulating their EDRMS? Thoughts on the issue are welcomed.

Best regards

Özhan Saglik
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]