Hi Rob
in addition to Neil's link, you'll see that the 2012 project from Ignite!
which we ran in the Broadmarsh shopping centre in Nottingham features in
Ellen's excellent report
here is a link to the project on our website
https://www.ignitefutures.org.uk/321ignition
and we also ran a dedicated blog with news about the pop up shop here

https://ignitionpopupshop.wordpress.com/

with the evaluation report here
https://ignitionpopupshop.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/nottingham-3-2-1-ignition-evaluation-report/

If you would like to chat about a similar project in your neck of the
woods, do let me know

best
Rick

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 at 13:27, Thompson, Rob <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I remember a while ago a Pop-up shop guide was posted on this group,
>

> It was a guide for how a university could set up a public engagement space
> in high st. pop-up shop venue/unused store space. And it detailed potential
> pitfalls. I think it may have been posted by UCLAN.
>

> I’ve had a search but can’t find it, if anyone on here knows of such a
> guide, I’d really appreciate if you can sign-post me to it.
>

> Huge thanks!,
>

> Rob

> Dr Robert J. Thompson, MinstP, MRSC
> Institute of Communications and Connected Systems
> and Dept. Electronic & Electrical Engineering
>
> University College London
>
> Roberts Building
>
> London WC1E 7JE
>
> www.ucl.ac.uk/iccs
> Tel : +44 (0) 207679 2175
> Email: [log in to unmask]

> to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring
> text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com
> nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail
> (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at
> [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use
> policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print
> Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212

Rick Hall FRSA
Founder and Associate, Ignite!
Winston Churchill Fellow 2016

0780 103 4732

*www.ignitefutures.org.uk <http://www.ignitefutures.org.uk>*

*Unit 5, Cobden Place, Pelham Street*
*Nottingham  NG1 2ED*

Skype - rick.hall1
Twitter - @Rick_Hall
and - @ignitefutures

*Ignite Futures Ltd, trading as Ignite!, is a Charity (number 1176754) and
Company limited by guarantee, registered in England (number 05969189)*

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]