Hi all

I am recruiting for a Research Information Manager to join my team on a 12-month FTC (maternity cover).

London
Research Information Manager

Salary: £32k - £38k dependent on experience
Location: Angel, London
Contract: Fixed term (12 months), full time

Interviews will be starting from the 1st October so early application is strongly encouraged.

Are you a passionate and creative science communicator who can help us deliver our ambitions?

At Cancer Research UK, we are a collective force, leading pioneering life-saving research to help beat all cancers. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and brave in our work.  Our team takes a bold and dynamic approach to communicating our most exciting, innovative and ground-breaking research and turning it into inspiring content for a range of fundraising and supporter audiences.

With ever-increasing ambition, we need a confident and solution-focused Research Information Manager to join our Research Information team to:

  *   Bring our research to life by creating motivating and impactful proposals to inspire both high value and mass fundraising efforts
  *   Deliver creative and engaging scientific content in a variety of formats (e.g. written, oral, video/virtual reality, social media, interactive content)
  *   Demonstrate the impact of CRUK's research in the wider context of our Research Strategy and cancer research around the world
  *   Safeguard CRUK's brand and ensure the accuracy of the charity's science communications

Apply through this link:
https://cancerresearchuk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Careers/job/London/Research-Information-Manager_R010655

Thanks
Sarah

Sarah Venugopal
Senior Research Information Manager
Research & Innovation

Cancer Research UK

Tel | 0203 469 6113

Angel Building| 407 St John Street| London| EC1V 4AD

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you. Cancer Research UK Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103) A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F). Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212