Hi Cameron,

Can you drop me an email, would be good to discuss possible opportunities for the researchers I work with.

Kind regards,

Hannah Lacey
Events and Public Engagement Coordinator
Centre for Ecology & Hydrology.
E: [log in to unmask]
www.ceh.ac.uk

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]