Sent: 20 September 2018 15:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ProMonitor Imports

They directed me to the website and the zip files with the scripts in.  When I went back to them for these ones they directed me back to the scripts (and they don’t exist). I have a headache. ☺

They either used to exist and they’ve removed them or the procedure has never been active. I don’t know which. Just thought I’d see if anyone else has used them and still has them.