> Recently we had an intriguing development - basically we got informed by
the person who wrote a solicited assignment that a student had bought the
work.

It seems the the writer was not paid as well as was expected.

Mmm.  Never cheat your dealer. :-(

Regards

Ken

------

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education & Informatics Department
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
SQU, Sultanate of Oman
Involved in medical education?  See MedEdWorld at:
http://www.mededworld.org/Home.aspx
AMEE Guide to the e-patient
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/0142159X.2017.1324142
<http://www.amazon.com/Origins-Before-Bang-Ken-Masters/dp/1312753269>