Hello

Should we do another poll asking why people find the list valuable?

The best path forward may be emphasizing what we enjoy, while attempting to
create a more inclusive environment.

I also enjoy watching the academic (largely white male) design arguments,
but feel no urgency to join in. I find the conference calls and job
postings valuable as well.

-Ben
@ Parsons Design and Technology