From: Karen Coomer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 25/09/2018 18:01 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Low BMI and fitness to work

Hi everyone

Has anyone got any information about fitness to work with a low BMI ( below 18). I’m sure I have seen something somewhere but can’t find it. I’m particularly interested in the teaching profession and evidence related to low BMI and cognitive and physical functioning.

Many thanks

Karen

******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: