The University of Bristol’s Arts & Social Sciences Library used to have a full collection of 19th and 20th century Parliamentary papers on microfiche. It’s some years since I visited that library, so I don’t know if they’ve been replaced by the online version. Getting access may also be a problem.

Keith Ramsey