Hi Emma,

Sorry for coming late to this - I’m catching up after a busy spell!

Wow, this is a fabulous resource and much needed - after the recent grim media storm and news of MLUs closing, your book is like a beacon of light.

I’ll share on social media, and wondered if you’d like a review by The  Practising Midwife? We can also host a blog post on All4Maternity platform if you want to write about it - and we’ll make it open access? It’s a great way to disseminate news of the publication. I’m speaking at a positive birth conference on Friday in NI - I’ll mention your book there too.

Congratulations!

Very best wishes

Sheena

www.sheenabyrom.com