Hello,

Are you familiar with the free database for research?
https://extranet.who.int/hinari/en/journals.php

Rather than asking others to do the research for you - you will need to search in order to meet the requirements of your PhD.

Karline Wilson-Mitchell DrNP, RM, RN, CNM
Director
Midwifery Education Program
Ryerson University, SHE582

Phone: 416-979-5000 ext 7686
Skype: Karline.Wilson.Mitchell
http://www.ryerson.ca/midwifery/faculty-staff/faculty/wilson-mitchell-karline/

I(she/her/African-Caribbean diasporic) gratefully and respectfully acknowledge that: "Toronto is in the 'Dish With One Spoon Territory’.  The Dish With One Spoon is a treaty between the Anishinaabe, Mississaugas and Haudenosaunee that bound them to share the territory and protect the land. Subsequent Indigenous Nations and peoples, Europeans and all newcomers have been invited into this treaty in the spirit of peace, friendship and respect."