My name is Tewodros Seyoum and I am currently studying PhD to become independent researcher, educator and consultant at Midwifery women’s health department, University of Gondar in Ethiopia.

I am looking for international litratures  on respectfull maternity care to Scrutinize for further analysis on the following two points:

1.      What are the stratagies to implement and deliver respectfull maternity care

2.      What barriers and facilitator for respectfull maternity care

Thank you very much in Advance!

Tewodros Seyoum Nigussie
PHD Fellow
Msc in Clinical Midwifery
Assistant Professor of Midwifery
University of Gondar
Department of Midwifery
PO.Box   196
Email Address : [log in to unmask]
Mobile # +251918031883

*University website @ Gondar: WWW.uog.edu.et
<http://www.uog.edu.et/> <http://www.uog.edu.et/ <http://www.uog.edu.et/>> *

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1