Dear colleague:

I invite you to attend the 9th IFAC Triennual Conference MIM 2019 in Berlin, 28 - 30 August 2019.

www.mim2019.com

The Proceedings will be published by Elsevier and indexed in Scopus, Science Direct and Web of Science.  The conference is co-sponsored by GOR, INFORMS, IFORS, IISE, IFIP, etc.

Six Outstanding Keynote Speakers:

Prof. Dr. Richard F. Hartl (Vienna Unibersity, Austria), "Auction-based collaborative vehicle routing"

Prof. Dr. Lenny Koh (University of Sheffield , UK), "Trends in sustainable manufacturing and transformation from physical to digital systems"

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Holger Kohl (Technical University of Berlin and Fraunhofer Institute for Production Systems and Design Technology (IPK), Germany),"Industry 4.0 at shop-floor level"

Andreas Oroszi (Festo AG, Germany), "The company’s digital transformation with regard to market opportunities for Industry 4.0 and open IoT operation system for cloud manufacturing"

Prof. Dr. Srinivas Talluri (Michigan State University, USA), "Supply chain risk management"

Prof. Dr. Christopher Tang (UCLA, USA), "Some recent research and case-based studies to illustrate how supply chain transparency can improve our world: planet, people and profit"

will present their visions of the current challendges in our domain at MIM 2019.

Do not miss the opportunity to attend these plenary sessions and to talk to MIM 2019 Keynote Speakers in person during the conference.

- The deadline for submission of invited session proposals: October 31, 2018

- The deadline for submission of regular and invited papers: December 15, 2018

See you in Berlin in August 2019.

Sincerely yours,

    Alexandre Dolgui (MIM2019 IPC Chair)

    Dmitry Ivanov (MIM2019 General Conference Chair)

https://blog.hwr-berlin.de/mim2019/

--
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alexandre Dolgui, Dr.habil., Ph.D.
Professor and Head

Automation, Production and Computer Sciences Dept.
IMT Atlantique (former Ecole des Mines de Nantes)
LS2N - CNRS UMR 6004
La Chantrerie
4, rue Alfred Kastler - B.P. 20722
F-44307 NANTES Cedex 3, France

E-mails: [log in to unmask]

Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of Production Research
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/00207543.asp/

Book in English:
Supply Chain Engineering: useful methods and techniques, Springer
http://www.springer.com/engineering/production+eng/book/978-1-84996-016-8

Book in French:
Les systèmes de production modernes : conception, gestion et optimisation, Hèrmes/Lavoisier
http://www.lavoisier.fr/livre/economie/les-systemes-de-production-modernes/dolgui/descriptif-9782746212497

Next conference IFAC MIM 2019, Berlin, Germany: https://blog.hwr-berlin.de/mim2019/