Everywhere I have worked, it has been clear that the more lively side of digital comms - and especially social media - has been the disorganised diaspora of individual projects and personal accounts of curators, volunteers and even ex members of staff etc. No coincidence to me that where there have been attempts to 'organise' this it has certainly not achieved any enlivenment!

That's not arguing against a comms plan, but just that it should be enabling not controlling..

James

---
James Morley