Hi Mark

One of the nice things is that these should all pretty much be early enough
to be out of copyright and hence public domain :)

Do try and make it to the conference if this is a subject area you're
interested in - there will also be people there from Brian May's London
Stereoscopic Company who have been doing great things to bring this genre
back to life, lots of related activities, and of course Phil!

Cheers, James

---
James Morley
Projects: www.catchingtherain.com