Sheila,

Thank you for responding.  You are nicely close (well, as near as anywhere is to Argyll!), so I'll pass your name and offer on to the project manager.

Bob Clark
Director
The Auchindrain Trust
mailto:[log in to unmask]

-----

Hi,
We have some bar-coding in place here – our most extensive use of it is bar-coding solander boxes where we store prints, drawings and photographs, but we also use bar-coding on the packaging for individual items. We haven’t yet reached the point where we can stick anything on paintings and sculptures directly!
Let me know if you would like more detail.
Best wishes,
Sheila

Sheila Perry
Collections Information Systems Manager