Agree, they are great. Also what's interesting about Orkney Library twitter
acct is that their irreverent, funny tone-of-voice was cultivated by a guy
called Stewart Bain, back when an organisation having an informal approach
was still fairly unheard of (I've still got a video that Twitter produced
about him/the account, in about 2008, as an example of 'how to do
Twitter'). He left a couple of years ago and often that means that the
tone-of-voice goes with it but the other staff have really picked up the
mantle.

Katie

Katie Moffat
07590 122203