Hello again,

This has now been supplied - thank you to the Superlibrarian who saved the day!

Mina.

From: KRISHNAN, Mina (LEWISHAM AND GREENWICH NHS TRUST)
Sent: 18 September 2018 17:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paper from Japanese journal Arerugi

Dear Colleagues,

My apologies for asking about this here.  I haven't been able to get hold of the following item requested by one of our readers via any of our usual networks, not even from the British Library.  Do any of you have any ideas I might not have considered - other than paying for access, of course?

Effect of weight reduction on respiratory function in obese children with asthma

Masumoto N, Odajima H, Shimada K, Murakami Y, Motomura C, Honjo S, Okada K.

Arerugi, 2011; 60(8): 983-992

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21979420

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you might be able to sling my way!

Kind regards,

Mina Krishnan

Assistant Librarian

Mx Mina Krishnan

Assistant Librarian

Library & Knowledge Services

Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust

QEH site: 020 8836 6748

UHL site: 020 3192 6454

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1