Dear all,

We are currently advertising for two Stock Management Assistants on a part time basis. This role would be ideal for current library students, or anyone looking for some initial experience in libraries. Please do pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Further details: https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=2081&forced=2

Advert:

Location:

Egham

Salary:

£17,976 per annum pro rata - including London Allowance

Closing Date:

Monday 17 September 2018

Interview Date:

Monday 24 September 2018

Reference:

0818-353

Applications are invited for the post of Stock Management Assistant in the Library.
The library is seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and detail oriented candidates to the role of Stock Management Assistant. The new Stock Management Assistant posts will be key in contributing to the delivery and provision of an effective customer-focused library service, reporting to the Customer Care (Collections) Coordinator in the Customer Services Team.
Successful candidates will have a keen eye for detail, and be able to work to high levels of accuracy. This is an active role, and as such candidates will need to be able and comfortable to work on their feet for significant periods of time. Experience of working in a library and with the Dewey Decimal System is desirable but not essential. Candidates should be qualified with GCSE levels in Maths and English at a grade C or above (or equivalent).
In return we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including generous annual leave and training and development opportunities.  The post is based in Egham, Surrey where the College is situated in a beautiful, leafy campus near to Windsor Great Park and within commuting distance from London.
We will be hiring two permanent, fixed term staff, working September 10th until 1st July on the following working patterns:
Shift Pattern 1

Tuesday

7:00-10:00

Wednesday

7:00-10:00

Thursday

7:00-10:00

Total hours: 9

Shift Pattern 2

Monday

21:00-23:00

Tuesday

21:00-23:00

Wednesday

21:00:23:00

Thursday

21:00-23:00

Total hours: 8

Best wishes,

Amy O'Donohoe
Library Customer Care (Collections) Co-Ordinator
Library, Academic Services
Royal Holloway University of London
Egham Hill
EGHAM