Hello

At University of Portsmouth Library we currently have a Metadata (cataloguing) team of 2.5 FTE Metadata Librarians (scale 4), a 0.5 FTE  Metadata Library Assistant (scale 3) and a 0.67 FTE Metadata Library Processing Assistant (scale 2)

Our 0.5 Metadata Librarian post has recently become vacant and we are assessing whether to replace the post like for like or to revise our team structure.

Is anybody willing to share their metadata / cataloguing team structure with me? I am interested in the following information
Thank you in advance to anyone willing to reply. I can share a summary with the list if that would be of interest.

Hannah

--
Hannah Britcher
Team Leader, Procurement & Metadata

T: +44 (0)23 9284 3227
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.port.ac.uk/library

University Library, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ST, UK

I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Outside of these days please contact my job share partner, Annushka Donin, on our shared email address: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1