Hi All,

Some colleagues and me have been working for the past few months on an induction video game to use this year.
The game is pretty much finished but it would be really good to get some outside feedback and/or sense-checking before we launch it in a couple of weeks.

I'm looking for a small group of volunteers (4-5ish) who might be willing to play test it for us. The game is around 30-45mins to play, in return to for your time you'll bank some positive library karma (and perhaps more usefully I'm happy to talk to you about how we developed it if you wanted to do something similar!)

If you'd be interested in testing please email me off-list and I'll get back in touch with instructions; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,
Darren

Darren Flynn
Subject Librarian: Occupational Therapy, Operating Dept. Practice, Paramedic Science, Pre-Hospital Emergency Care
Tel. 07557425548
[1498660054981_Email]

1st for Overseas Student Experiences
based on student trips abroad - HESA 2015/16 UK, published 2017

2nd for Teaching Excellence
Times Higher Education UK (TEF) metrics ranking 2017 - Gold winner

5th UK Student City
QS Best Student Cities Index 2018

13th in Guardian University Guide 2019
of 121 UK institutions ranked

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.