Hi Angela
Thanks for the information
Regards
Angel N Egbuji

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 15:19, EResources <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 -----Original Message-----
From: Angela Hughes
Sent: 13 September 2018 14:52
To: 'An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community'
Subject: RE: [lis-e-resources] LM Information Delivery

Hi Angel

We gave been using LM since 2014 and have had a very good experience with them.

The transfer from our previous supplier was very smooth with plenty of support from them.

The customer service is excellent with very efficient staff who generally get back to me very quickly with any queries I may have.

Renewals and claims are done via their serials handling website, LibNet, and are both straightforward processes. Invoicing is timely and usually accurate. Any very rare discrepancies have been quickly resolved.

All in all, I would recommend LM!

Kind regards

Angela

Angela Hughes
Senior Library Services Assistant
Library Services
University of Worcester
Worcester
WR1 3PD
Telephone number 01905 542056
www.worc.ac.uk/library

Welcome to Library Services
See our New Student Essentials and help for Second Years and Beyond