*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Our next Twitter chat is titled "Accessibility in Libraries".

We would all like our services and buildings to be open to all but what does that take and what does that mean? We will be considering not just issues affecting people with physical disabilities and sensory impairments, but also issues relating to neurodiversity including autism and sensory processing disorders; and mental health.

Join us on Monday 1st October 7pm UK time and let us know!

Add your questions to the Accessibility in Libraries Chat Agenda

There is also an associated blogpost Thoughts about accessibility and relaxed events in libraries and the arts by our chat host Gaby K

Follow the #uklibchat hashtag or click this link to view the live #uklibchat unfold on Twitter from 1900-2030 UK time on Monday 6th August.  We look forward to chatting with you!

If you know anyone with an interest in any aspect of accessibility who might be interested in joining this Twitter chat, please forward this email to them and let them know.  All perspectives and contributions are welcomed.

More information about #uklibchat and how it works, including past feature articles and chat summaries, can be found out our website

Thanks,

Gaby - on behalf of the #uklibchat team.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-CILIP-REG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-CILIP-REG&A=1