Dear colleagues,

Many thanks to all of you who participated in our short survey earlier this year inviting you to list three things you’d like your metrics suppliers to know.  The results are now available and a summary (with links to the report and data) has been written up for The Bibliomagician blog (https://thebibliomagician.wordpress.com/2018/09/03/three-ways-metrics-vendors-can-improve-messages-from-end-users/).

We’d welcome thoughts and comments, particularly from the supplier community!

Best regards
Lizzie

Dr Elizabeth Gadd
Research Policy Manager (Publications)
Research Office
Loughborough University
Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK

T: +44 (0)1509 228594
S: lizziegadd

To unsubscribe from the LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS&A=1