once again very nicely done old pal
& please do keep up the great play for many years to come

in any case
diving into the feast of data you have brought us back alive from darkest africa
i agree this is only the defacto trijunction you have reached
& it has probably been so ever since the independence of south sudan if not earlier
when the adjacency of 2 failed states must have forced uganda to patrol as far as the village of the legendary big tree
since that has lately become the local truth & hub & gathering place etc

also no sense belonging to a failed state if you can claim to belong to uganda

& it is quite interesting to see repeated here the typically african practice of moving tripoints about based on pure expediency
which we have also seen at cmgagc & dzlytn & even bwnazmzw thanx to our namibian correspondent member guido

but lets not forget the uganda constitution describes the de jure tripoint location as 300m south of the source of the kaia river
as is also somewhat vaguely suggested by both of your maps
& we have seen a picture of a hilltop the locals used to call the tripoint hill
& we know that the slope there rises to the nile congo watershed divide
which i would still guess to be a few hundred meters up the hill to the southeast of the big tree

nevertheless when i say only de facto i dont quibble with your accomplishment
because the dejure tripoint as shown pretty well on both your maps may never be practically established
& in all practicality de facto is always more real so more true than de jure
if the 2 differ

but in any case jesper i cant help wondering what led you to understand the border alignments in such a way as to place the tripoint a few feet north of the tree rather than in the middle of the trunk itself so as to comport with the legend that a great tree marks the tripoint which has been reported to us since 2006 & which you yourself had been asking about before you went off in search of it

just trying to understand & most grateful in any case