Hello Alex and all,

Just to confirm I will be attending on the 21st September and look forward to it

Best wishes

Cathy

Cathy Piquemal

Swyddog Cyswllt Ysgolion a Cholegau  /  Schools and Colleges Liaison Officer

click here to find out how we like to help

Email Signature - Aber Uni 1872     cid:image003.png@01D3A407.46AC9C40      cid:image005.png@01D3A407.46AC9C40

Ffôn: +44 (0) 1970 622864 / 07964223434

Gwefan: www.aber.ac.uk

Trydar: @Aber_Ysg

Diwrnodau Agored Israddedig ac Uwchraddedig 2018

Dydd Mawrth 10 Gorffennaf

Dydd Sadwrn 15 Medi

Dydd Sadwrn 13 Hydref

Dydd Sadwrn 10 Tachwedd

www.aber.ac.uk/diwrnodagored

Tel: +44 (0) 1970 622864/ 07964223434

Website: www.aber.ac.uk

Twitter:@Aber_Sch

Undergraduate & Postgraduate Open Days 2018

Tuesday 10th July

Saturday 15th September

Saturday 13th October

Saturday 10th November