Indeed, beware the confusion of association with causation.

One of problems with “big data” at the moment is that a lot pf people haven’t yet quite got hold of the strengths and limitations.

Despite this I heartily agree that having well structured electronic records will be a very powerful tool. We just have to educate the users in how to create them reliably.

Cheers, Geoff

Mail signed using GPGMail
Public key available from hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net