Hello,

It is with great pleasure that I can now announce two new courses in conjunction with CDRC from Nick Bearman at Geospatial Training Solutions.

Web Mapping
===========

In this one-day course we will explore Web Mapping and show you how to use a variety of different tools to display and communicate spatial information. We will have a recap of the basics of spatial data and focus on how we get a variety of different types of data into web mapping platforms. We will review some of the different platforms available and spend most of the time looking at the MapBox platform.

No experience of using spatial data is needed for this course, but some experience would be beneficial. No experience of coding is needed for this course.

Thursday 15th November 2018, CDRC, University of Liverpool in London, London

For more details and to book now, please go to http://bit.ly/2NXuqUD

Using Spatial Data from Social Media
====================================

In this one-day course we will consider how data from different social media platforms could be used for spatial analysis. With social media now generating significant volumes of data it is a great resource for research in a wide range of different social science areas. We will primarily focus on Twitter data explore what spatial elements there are within the data and discuss how best to show and analyse these in a GIS. We will also cover a quick recap on spatial data.

Some experience of working with spatial data is needed for this course. No experience of coding is needed for this course, but some experience would be beneficial.

Friday 16th November 2018, CDRC, University of Liverpool in London, London

For more details and to book now, please go to http://bit.ly/2xqQVrz

If you would like any more information, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or check out my website at www.geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Best wishes,
Nick.