Dear Colleagues,

The AGS has been invited to respond to the consultation on REF2021 guidance and criteria, documentation on which can be found at the link below:

http://www.ref.ac.uk/news/2018/draftguidanceandcriteriasetoutdetailedarrangementsforref2021.html

You can also find powerpoint slides on the consultation on the AGS website under 'News and Reports' or at the link below:

http://www.ags.ac.uk/?page_id=64

I welcome specific endorsements or concerns about the documentation (preferably with precise reference to the consultation document) before the deadline, which is 15 October, sent to me at:

Best Wishes
Margaret

Professor of Contemporary German Culture
School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures
Samuel Alexander Room S.3.42
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL
Tel:+44 (0)161 275 3181

President of the Association for German Studies in Great Britain and Ireland
http://www.ags.ac.uk/

Co-editor of German Life and Letters
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1468-0483

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1