On 3. Sep 2018, at 10:28, 焦淑娟 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Daniela,
  Thanks so much for the articles and suggestions, especially the last one in 2018, which I have not noticed before. I have compared the results mostly in the range of 20-40 from my rocks with those (46) in Hermann and Rubatto, (2003) JMG and that (22) in Rubatto et al., (2006 JP), and I think they are consistent. I am trying to compare with more other studies, especially the monazite-garnet pairs having been proven to be in equilibrium, to check for consistency.
   Thanks so much again.
  With my best wishes,
  Shujuan

--
焦淑娟 博士
Dr. Shujuan Jiao

在 2018-09-03 15:46:18,[log in to unmask] 写道:
Dear Dr Jiao
Y partitioning between monazite and garnet can be found in the attached papers below. These studies refer to HT granulites

for lower T rocks, an example is in

In all cases, the most tricky things is to establish equilibrium with independent criteria (textures, ages, other petrological constraints 鈥?)
regards
Daniela
鈥撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€?/b>
Prof. Daniela Rubatto
Institute of Geological Sciences, University of Bern (Universit盲t Bern)
Baltzerstrasse 1-3, CH-3012, SWITZERLAND
Tel. direct +41 31 631 4770, Tel. admin +41 31 631 8781
鈥撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€?/i>
Scientific collaborator
Institut de Sciences de la Terre, University of Lausanne
UNIL-Grange, Geopolis, 1015 Lausanne, SWITZERLAND
鈥撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€撯€?/b>