Dear colleagues,

   I am currently working on yttrium partitioning between possible equilibrated monazite and garnet pairs in natural ultrahigh-temperature granulites. I have gotten some insights from my samples, and I would like to compare them with the available Y partitioning between monazite and garnet in the other works or literatures.

 Any recommendations and suggestions will be very appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

With my best wishes,

 Shujuan Jiao

--
焦淑娟 博士
Dr. Shujuan Jiao

To unsubscribe from the GEO-METAMORPHISM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-METAMORPHISM&A=1