Hi Neil,

Not at all. I feel very strongly about paying freelancers a fair wage. It's
an important issue, especially in our sector (which is often very bad at
in).

I do think funders should be firmer about this. You either end up with
freelancers being underpaid or projects not delivering what they aimed to
because costs have been higher than anticipated, neither of which is a good
thing.

Amy